Q: What services do you offer?
- we prepare and submit your German income tax declaration
- we will check your tax assessment and may object if necessary
- any kind of dispute (even if we have to go to the court) is included in the contribution!
- we give advise in all tax-related matters for employees
Q: How much are the contributions
- the annual contributions depend on your income (see membership-fees)
- besides the annual contributions you NEVER pay anything extra!
Q: Who can become a member?
- all employees in general can apply
- no self employed tax payers (we may recommend alternatives)
- all retired people
- all nationalities
- rental income must not be more then 13,000 / 26,000 € per year
- interest/dividens must not be more then 13,000 / 26,000 € per year
- capital gains must not be more then 13,000 / 26,000 € per year
Q: What if I move?
- No problem, we work online and can submit your tax declarations even without your signature if we get your permission.
- As we use all electronical medias - including SKYPE - you can reach us everywhere and any time
Q: Are the contributions related to the tax refund?
- NO. Your contributions are only related to your gross income, no matter what your tax refund will be.
- You will never pay anything extra besides the annual contribution.
Q: Can I set off my contributions to you?
- Yes, part of our contributions are tax deductible (100 € per person and year)
Q: Can you also assist with Kindergeld?
- Yes, we can also help you with your application for Kindergeld
Any furhter question? Then please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will gladly answer your question.